6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This Montego Bay excursion combines a waterfall climb and river rafting adventure—allowing you to experience multiple island highlights in a single trip. Trek to the top of Dunn’s River Falls safely with a guide, then float down the calms of the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft and easily navigate its rapids, twists, and turns. During the tour, you'll also have time to shop for souvenirs.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Montego Bay
- Climb to the top of Dunn’s River Falls safely with a guide
- Navigate the rapids and calms of the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft
- Entrance fees, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Cooler of water, soda and beer
Dunns River Entrance Fee
Martha Brea Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all resorts and Airbnbs. If your location is not in the list, please leave the details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Jamaican Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dunn's River Falls and Martha Brae River Rafting w/ Entrance & Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dunn's River Falls and Martha Brae River Rafting w/ Entrance & Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Dunn's River Falls and Martha Brae River Rafting w/ Entrance & Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayNegrilLuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaEco Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayEco Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayBus Tours - Black RiverNature and Wildlife - Black RiverEco Tours - Black RiverHalf-day Tours - Black RiverCategory