3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a thrilling ride through the Negril countryside aboard a powerful all-terrain vehicle. Off-road through jungle terrain, dirt paths, sandy washes, over rocky hills, and through strands of hardy mangroves. In Salmon Point, catch your breath, go for a swim, or enjoy the area's therapeutic mineral bath.
- Ride an ATV through the Jamaican countryside
- Tour guide shares local history and knowledge
- Safety equipment and tour guide included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Access to pool and waterslide
Access to mineral bath
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 6-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate.
- The driver of ATV is required to have a valid driver's license.
- Photos available for purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/neck problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 6
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Outback Adventure From Negril?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Outback Adventure From Negril?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Outback Adventure From Negril?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Outback Adventure From Negril?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14302P107
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Outback Adventure From Negril
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNegril4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaExtreme - LuceaHalf-day Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego Bay4WD Tours - Black RiverSporting Events - Black RiverBus Tours - Black RiverExtreme - Black RiverHalf-day Tours - Black RiverCategory