30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The UNESCO–listed Nazca Lines are considered among Peru’s must-see sites of interest, but organizing airport transfers and flights to see them independently can be a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Nazca hotel and transfer to the airport with ease. Take to the skies with your pilot and admire uninterrupted views over features including the astronaut, the condor, the hands, the spider, and the tree.
- Admire the UNESCO–listed Nazca Lines from the air on this sightseeing flight
- Save time organizing airport transfers and flights independently
- Marvel at features like the condor, the hands, the spider, and the tree
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in Nazca
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and dropoff from/to your hotel or bus station
Aircraft cessna (6 seats) flight for 35 minutes
Pilot English & Spanish speaking guide
Airport tax $10 USD per person (Local payment at Nazca aerodrome
Personal travel insurance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be from your hotel within Nazca town. if you are located in another town or city. contact us for a new quotation or If you travel by bus or by your own car contact us to coordinate the pick up by our Whatsapp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nazca lines from Nazca airport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nazca lines from Nazca airport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nazca lines from Nazca airport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nazca lines from Nazca airport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNazcaAir Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastCategory