8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All rentals come with a full tank of gas
We provide you with a map of the entire island
A storage compartment is available for your personal items
Insurance and Taxes all are included in your rental
We provide you with emergency contact numbers
Complimentary pick up and drop off to and from your hotel or cruise ship by shuttle
Departure & Return
Departure PointNassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Guest should be wait on the outside of their hotel at the entrance. Bring along a valid drivers license .
Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touriffic Rides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Hour Buggy Rental?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Hour Buggy Rental?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Hour Buggy Rental?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Hour Buggy Rental?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 122471P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNassauShore Excursions - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FreeportShore Excursions - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MiamiCategory
Straw MarketAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandArawak CayParliament SquareFort CharlotteNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Paradise Island Junkanoo Expo MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandFort FincastleGovernment HouseHeritage Museum of the BahamasMarine Habitat at AtlantisNassau Public Library & MuseumChrist Church Cathedral