You may also like
- A local guide will be with you throughout the experience
- No hidden costs—all activities are prepaid
- A buffet lunch is included in the tour fee
- Snorkeling equipment is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All passengers should receive shuttle pickup info the day prior to their tour. If not, passengers can call, email or message our team to have a time assigned. We pick up from all major hotels and landmarks in Nassau. CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS are picked up from the British Colonial Hilton Hotel near the cruise port downtown 8:15 am. Airbnb Guests must ask their host where is the nearest landmark to their location.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exuma Escapes Bahamas LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Fly to pigs tour- Small group .