8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are asked to please stand or sit outside the entrance of your hotel or port. Please look out for our representative who will be holding a sign with our logo attached. Make yourself familiar with our logo which can be found on your ticket.
- Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chasing Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spanish Wells and Swimming Pigs Full-Day Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Spanish Wells and Swimming Pigs Full-Day Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spanish Wells and Swimming Pigs Full-Day Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spanish Wells and Swimming Pigs Full-Day Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 269247P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNassauSan Salvador IslandNature and Wildlife - New Providence IslandWater Tours - New Providence IslandFull-day Tours - New Providence IslandNature and Wildlife - FreeportWater Tours - FreeportFull-day Tours - FreeportNature and Wildlife - MiamiWater Tours - MiamiFull-day Tours - MiamiCategory
Heritage Museum of the BahamasGovernment HouseJunkanoo Expo MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandFort CharlotteMarine Habitat at AtlantisParadise Island Christ Church CathedralNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Fort FincastleAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandParliament SquareStraw MarketNassau Public Library & MuseumArawak Cay