8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are asked to please stand or sit outside the entrance of your hotel or port. Please look out for our representative who will be holding a sign with our logo attached. Make yourself familiar with our logo which can be found on your ticket.
- Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chasing Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Exuma Swimming Pigs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Exuma Swimming Pigs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Exuma Swimming Pigs?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Exuma Swimming Pigs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 269247P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNassauSan Salvador IslandShore Excursions - New Providence IslandAudio Guides - New Providence IslandNature and Wildlife - New Providence IslandWater Tours - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandFull-day Tours - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - FreeportAudio Guides - FreeportNature and Wildlife - FreeportWater Tours - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportFull-day Tours - FreeportShore Excursions - MiamiAudio Guides - MiamiNature and Wildlife - MiamiWater Tours - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiFull-day Tours - MiamiCategory
Government HouseAtlantis, Paradise IslandArawak CayJunkanoo Expo MuseumHeritage Museum of the BahamasParadise Island Marine Habitat at AtlantisParliament SquareStraw MarketNassau Public Library & MuseumAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandFort FincastleFort CharlotteChrist Church CathedralNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)