- Round-trip flights are included in the tour price
- Snorkeling equipmen, towels and bottled water will be provided for all guests
- A local licensed and experienced guide will lead the way
- Small group sizes keep this tour feeling intimate
Departure & Return
Your flight departure is from Lynden Pindling Airport- Domestic Terminal on Flamingo Air. Please check in before 7:00AM. We will escort you to from the airport in Staniel Cay to your boat. If flight details are updated we will let you know.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Non - Vaccinated Travelers : A valid PCR Test (taken less than 5 days prior to trip) is required.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Vaccinated Travelers: A rapid antigen test (taken less than 5 days prior to trip) and vaccination record is required.
- Our flight partner is Flamingo Air which departs from Lynden Pindling Airport Domestic Terminal. Please check in before 7:00AM.
- There may be updates to flight details, if so we will send out the evening before departure. Please keep an eye on your email and text messages.
- We have hosted several pregnant passengers in the past with no issues, but we do recommend you speak with your doctor if you have any medical conditions related to your pregnancy which can possibly make this ride hazardous for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY 3Ns Vacation Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff