Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Taste your way into Bahamian culture with a conch salad cooking lesson in Nassau. Visit a local-approved conch stand on the bay and learn how to prepare authentic Bahamian conch salad from start to finish. See how to remove the conch from its shell, score and slice it, and add other ingredients such as peppers, cucumber, lime, and tomato to make this fresh and spicy dish, and then taste some for yourself.
- Learn to prepare authentic Bahamian conch salad in Nassau
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All ingredients used during the lesson are included in the price of your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Nassau hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Conch salad lesson and tasting
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Nassau hotels and private residences
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY Bahamian Hospitality
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26281P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeNassauFood Tours - New Providence IslandFood Tours - FreeportFood Tours - MiamiCategory
Marine Habitat at AtlantisArawak CayNassau Public Library & MuseumStraw MarketParliament SquareChrist Church CathedralAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Government HouseFort FincastleJunkanoo Expo MuseumHeritage Museum of the BahamasParadise Island Atlantis, Paradise IslandFort Charlotte