- Explore Nashville's highlights without getting lost with a guide
- Learn about Nashville's history and culture
- Pass by more than 35 sights around town
- Travel by slow, open-air vehicle for a unique tour experience
Departure & Return
Look for the 2 glass roll up doors and enter through the red door between them under our sign, (Park on the street or in our parking lot)
What To Expect
Pass by celebrity homes, learn about local hot spots, listen to commentary about Music City's history, and take in the atmosphere of this lively Southern town. Each tour is tailored to provide groups with an interesting experience. Plenty of stops are made for photos.
Your guide can offer recommendations for things to do after your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- With this tour, you may be paired with others up to a total of 7 passengers
- Children under age of 4 are not allowed. Children ages 5-8 MUST be in booster or car seat!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. Please dress for the weather!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joyride Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.