3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
900 44th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37209, USA
423 6th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a wheelchair please let us know 48 hours prior to the tour so we can have the correct transportation
- Must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ville Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nashville's Premier Distillery & Craft Brewery Tasting Tour Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNashvilleBus Tours - TennesseeDistillery Tours - TennesseeBeer & Brewery Tours - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - TennesseeBus Tours - AtlantaDistillery Tours - AtlantaBeer & Brewery Tours - AtlantaHalf-day Tours - AtlantaBus Tours - GreenvilleDistillery Tours - GreenvilleBeer & Brewery Tours - GreenvilleHalf-day Tours - GreenvilleCategory
Music RowCumberland ParkLotz House MuseumBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtHatch Show PrintFrist Art MuseumTennessee State MuseumJohnny Cash Museum StoreNashville Riverfront ParkSchermerhorn Symphony CenterBelmont MansionFort NashboroughTootsies Orchid LoungeHonky Tonk CentralJohnny Cash MuseumAndrew Jackson’s HermitageCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumMadame Tussauds Nashville