Explore our promoted experiences
- See Nashville stress-free with live onboard commentary
- Learn about the rich history that Music City has to offer
- Tour covers over 100 points of interest with 14 stops
- Experience Lower Broadway, Music Row, Centennial Park, the Ryman Auditorium, Marathon Village and much more
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Bring your paper or mobile voucher to this ticket booth location to board your tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- DUE TO EVENTS ON NOV. 11TH AND 20TH THE TOUR WILL NOT BEGIN UNTIL 12:30PM ON THESE DAYS
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Waiting for return buses were inconvenient as some stops the arriving buses were full and could not board and had to wait for another." See review
- "You are allowed to get off at sights of interest and back on again." See review
- "I recommend taking the trolley around town before you venture out on your own." See review