Departure & Return
|Monday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fully wheelchair accessible, including a ramp, designed for wheelchairs from the road to the front door. There are also many chairs in the museum which are available for visitors if they wish to sit down during their tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musicians Hall of Fame
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tell me, who has enough quarters for a 2-hour stay at those rates?" See review