Are you interested in?
Private and Luxury
35 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
118 Tours & Activities
68 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
For those short on time, get a quick overview of downtown Nashville on this guided walking tour. Learn about some of the famous musicians who performed here such as Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash and pass by some landmark sites like the Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Nashville
- Easily fit this into a day of sightseeing
- Start the tour at a convenient central location
- This is a family-friendly activity for all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point417 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Return Details5th Ave & Demonbreun St NB, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Nashville Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75470P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNashvilleCity Tours - TennesseeWalking Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - AtlantaWalking Tours - AtlantaCity Tours - GreenvilleWalking Tours - GreenvilleCategory
Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumBelmont MansionOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Centennial ParkTennessee State CapitolErnest Tubb Record ShopRyman AuditoriumGeneral Jackson ShowboatBluebird CafeSchermerhorn Symphony CenterNashville Riverfront ParkJohnny Cash MuseumThe George JonesTennessee State MuseumBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkTootsies Orchid LoungeFrist Art MuseumMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumJohnny Cash Museum StoreHard Rock Café Nashville