Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided narrated tour of Nashville
- Admission to the Ryman Auditorium - the "Mother Church of Country Music"
- Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Departure & Return
Tours depart from: Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then spend some time inside the historic Ryman Auditorium, considered the “Mother Church of Country Music” and one of the great music venues in the world and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum for a self-guided tour of this $37 million, interactive musical experience. Admission to both is included.
Along the way, hear incredible stories and facts from the experienced tour guide about Music City’s past and present.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- City tour transportation will be by trolley or mini coach bus depending on group size on the date of travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We recommend taking this tour first thing so you get an overview and know where you want to go back and visit." See review
- "Be on time and respectful of meeting times to catch the bus from the museum and Ryman to stay on schedule." See review
- "The day was cold and rainy, so this was a perfect way to see the highlights of the city without getting soaked." See review