1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to make sushi, one of Japan’s most popular foods, with a hands-on sushi lesson from a cooking instructor. Put on a traditional Happi, and look like a sushi chef as you shape your own beautiful sushi rolls. Then sit down for a delicious meal of sushi and udon you prepared yourself.
- Sushi lesson and lunch at Umemori Sushi School
- Make sushi with a professional instructor
- Take home a souvenir photo
- Morning, afternoon and evening appointments available
Saved to wishlist!
Local English Speaking Teacher
8 peaces of Sushi
Lecture about how to make Sushi
Other Japanese food such as Tenpura、Tofu(SOY)、Pork Shabu-Shabu
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
221 Hokkejichō, Nara, 630-8001, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers including children.
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Allergies, non-raw, gluten-free, Muslim-friendly, and other options are also available.
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umemori Sushi School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesNaraUnique Experiences - Nara PrefectureCooking Classes - Nara PrefectureCategory