6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Hase, Sakurai, Nara 633-0112, Japan
Haibarahagihara, Uda, Nara 633-0253, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot
- The tour finishing point is different from the starting point. Please consult your tour guide if you would like to change the finishing point.
- Please note we may change courses when spots are temporarily closed
- We recommend you to bring a towel, as there is a foot-bath in the tour path
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Time-slip: Experience the Local Style, Travels of the Past
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNara PrefectureArchitecture Tours - NaraWalking Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - NaraArchitecture Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory