Departure & Return
Asuka station (in front of ticket gate), Kintetsu Yoshino Line (Takes about 50mins from Kintetsu Nara station using Kintetsu Nara Line, Kashihara Line, and Yoshino Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing to ride a bike
- If raining, some routes will be changed
- If you have difficulty riding a bike please let us know in advance. Routes will be changed to bus routes.
- Spot⑦ "Manyo Culture Museum" is closed on Mondays. Please note that we may change courses when other spots are temporarily closed
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands