1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tea ceremony class instructor fee, 2 cups of green tea, 2 types of sweets, interpreter fee, venue fee
Departure & Return
15-12 Monzenchō, Ikoma, Nara 630-0266, Japan
Ikoma's Yado Shiroyama Ryokan is the venue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nara Ikoma Shiroyama Ryokan Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
"Authentic tea experience" to learn at an inn
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeNara PrefectureCooking Classes - NaraCooking Classes - Kansai PrefectureCooking Classes - Osaka PrefectureCategory