4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from/to the meeting point
Lunch with wine tasting (not served to underaged)
Entrance fees to Mount Vesuvius € 14,00 p.p.; Tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Gran Caffè Gambrinus Via Chiaia 1, 80132 Napoli, IT
Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Napoli Piazza Museo 19, 80135 Napoli, IT
Piazza Municipio c/o Fontana del Nettuno Piazza del Municipio, 80133 Naples, IT
- Stazione Marittima • Molo Beverello | Porto di Napoli, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- In case of bad weather the tour can be canceled without notice.
- The tour schedule may change due to traffic and / or road closures.
- French language available Tuesday and Saturday
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campania Overland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting on Mount Vesuvius?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting on Mount Vesuvius?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting on Mount Vesuvius?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting on Mount Vesuvius?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiHiking - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoHiking - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoHiking - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)ProcidaCapodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Piazza del PlebiscitoNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Naples Piazza del Mercato