4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The volcanic soils surrounding Mt. Vesuvius offer the perfect conditions for vineyards to thrive, and the area boasts a winemaking history dating back to Roman times. On this wine and food tour, delve into the Italian countryside and discover the flavors for which the region is famous. With your guide to lead the way, visit vineyards on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius and learn how wine is made the Italian way—with round-trip travel from your Naples accommodation included.
- Visit vineyards nestled on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius with your guide
- Learn how Italian wine is produced the traditional way
- Includes lunch and wine-tastings
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Naples accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
R/W transfer to listed meeting points;
Assistance on the bus;
Tour guide on the vineyards;
Food and wine tasting (full meal)
Extra food and wine.
Departure & Return
Pickup will be at 11:15 am . If you need pickups complete list, please contact us.
Starhotels Terminus , Piazza Garibaldi 91, 80124, Naples Italy Hotel Naples , Corso Umberto I 55, 80132, Naples Italy NH Napoli Panorama , Via Medina 70 San Giuseppe, City Centre, 80133, Naples Italy Eurostars Hotel Excelsior , Via Partenope 48 Lungomare Caracciolo, 80121, Naples Italy Bar Picnic , Porto Di, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Divino Vesuvio - Wine Tasting on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius from Naples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Divino Vesuvio - Wine Tasting on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius from Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Divino Vesuvio - Wine Tasting on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius from Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Divino Vesuvio - Wine Tasting on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius from Naples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We would strongly recommend this tour if you are planning a stay in the Naples area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Divino Vesuvio - Wine Tasting on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius from Naples
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiFood Tours - PompeiiWine Tastings - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoCategory
Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis) Tours & TicketsVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley) Tours & TicketsNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli) Tours & TicketsPosillipo Tours & TicketsBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsSansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero) Tours & TicketsPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei) Tours & TicketsVia Toledo Tours & TicketsCentro Storico Tours & TicketsMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio) Tours & TicketsCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi) Tours & TicketsSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli) Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso) Tours & TicketsNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsSolfatara Tours & TicketsGalleria Umberto I Tours & Tickets