- Visit vineyards nestled on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius with your guide
- Learn how Italian wine is produced the traditional way
- Includes lunch and wine-tastings
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Naples accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be at 11:15 am . If you need pickups complete list, please contact us.
- Bar Picnic, Porto Di, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Divino Vesuvio - Wine Tasting on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius from Naples.
- "We would strongly recommend this tour if you are planning a stay in the Naples area." See review