8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Unless you hire a car, it’s difficult to explore the Amalfi Coast according to a personalized itinerary. Skip the stress of driving on unfamiliar roads and opt for a private tour of the Amalfi Coast, which allows you to customize your sightseeing schedule according to your interests. You have free time to explore quaint villages and benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide.
- Enjoy a personalized experience of the Amalfi Coast during a day trip
- Tailor your itinerary to suit your preferences
- Receive undivided attention and recommendations from a private guide
- Make unplanned stops for photographs along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
English speaking driver/guide,Live commentary on board
Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
2: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
3: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
4: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at your chosen location
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Calata Piliero, 4, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/22/2020 - 5/2/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name,Hotel details or any pick up details
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY city & tour soc coop arl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of the amalfi coast ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 22658P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAmalfiPositanoSorrentoNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiAirport & Hotel Transfers - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoAirport & Hotel Transfers - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoAirport & Hotel Transfers - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)SolfataraCentro StoricoMergellina Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)La Reggia Designer Outlet Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Pio Monte della Misericordia