5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or dinner
Departure & Return
Via Francesco Caracciolo, 1 d, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naples Boat Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lunch or Dinner in Procida (Italian Capital of Culture 2022) from Naples by Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lunch or Dinner in Procida (Italian Capital of Culture 2022) from Naples by Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lunch or Dinner in Procida (Italian Capital of Culture 2022) from Naples by Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lunch or Dinner in Procida (Italian Capital of Culture 2022) from Naples by Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lunch or Dinner in Procida (Italian Capital of Culture 2022) from Naples by Boat
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesWater Tours - PompeiiJet Boating - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiWater Tours - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoWater Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Centro StoricoProcidaChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Pio Monte della MisericordiaMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Naples Piazza del Mercato