8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
Comment on board
Guide or Audio guide
Lunch and water
Entrance fee to Pompei ( € 18,00 p.p.)
Entrance fee to Vesuvius national park (€ 14,00 p.p.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Napoli Piazza Museo 19, 80135 Napoli, IT
Piazza Municipio c/o Fontana del Nettuno Piazza del Municipio, 80133 Naples, IT
- Stazione Marittima • Molo Beverello | Porto di Napoli, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Live guide will be provided with a minimum of 6 participants. Up to 5 participants will be provided audio guides.
- We strongly recommend that you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- The guided tour of Mount Vesuvius is provided by the local guides of the National Park
- Tour times may vary due to traffic conditions and / or road closures.
- French language available Tuesday and Saturday
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with poor motor skills
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campania Overland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Pompeii and Vesuvius with lunch from Naples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Pompeii and Vesuvius with lunch from Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Pompeii and Vesuvius with lunch from Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Pompeii and Vesuvius with lunch from Naples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Pompeii and Vesuvius with lunch from Naples
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCórdobaNaplesBus Tours - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)La Reggia Designer Outlet Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Pio Monte della MisericordiaMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Centro StoricoNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Galleria Umberto IRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Piazza del Plebiscito