8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of a one-day visit to the Amalfi Coast region with this day trip to Pompeii and the island of Capri from Naples. Combine the region's foremost historic excavation with one of its most picturesque islands. Visit the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Pompeii followed by a boat trip to the sparkling island of Capri. This is an excellent day trip option for cruise passengers.
- See some of the top attractions in Campania in one day with round-trip transportation from Naples
- Join a skip-the-line 2-hour walking tour of Pompeii to see the excavation of the ancient Roman city
- Take a hydrofoil boat to the island of Capri
- Enjoy a guided tour of parts of the island followed by free time to shop or take a break in a charming cafe
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from Cruise Terminal
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Pompeii entrance fee
Departure & Return
Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Outside bar Pic Nic at 08:15 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The itinerary can be rearranged due to high visitations to Pompeii in the morning
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour of Capri is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for teenagers and children in order to get the free entrance in Pompeii.
- During the low season from November to to March the live guide inside Pompeii will be replaced by an official interactive audioguide for groups of less than six.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We offer pick ups from most hotels, if we are unable to pick you up from your hotel then we will provide you the nearest available alternative. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you get an early night and put comfy shoes on as this is quite a long day, however it is honestly excellent and the staff are extremely informative and knowledgeable." See review
- "Pick one or the other of these destinations, not the combination." See review
- "As a family of 3 with only 3 days holiday in and around Naples, organised excursions are a vital way of getting someone else to do the leg work and make our holiday enjoyable." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
PosillipoSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Galleria Umberto INaples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Centro StoricoBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Pio Monte della MisericordiaRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)SolfataraVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Ischia