8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two regional highlights while in port in Naples—the ancient ruins of Pompeii and the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast. With comfortable private transport and a local driver, this tour combines the best of both worlds. Benefit from local recommendations and enjoy free time to visit Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii at your own pace.
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities along the Amalfi Coast
- Self-guided visits to Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Naples cruise port
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship with Viator's worry-free policy
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour start from any location in Naples:
Hotels, Train station, Cruise port or aiport
Tour start from any location in Salerno:
Hotels, Train station or Cruise port.
Tour start from any location in Sorrento:
Hotels, Train station or Cruise port.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Sorrento Airport, Sorrento Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Salerno, Via Roma, 29 - - 84121, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Feelnaples di Domenico De Cristofaro
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour." See review
- "He is a local and knows the road to avoid traffic making the trip worth every minute and memorable." See review
- "We highly recommend this private tour excursion to anyone interested in Pompeii and especially the Amalfi Coast." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast - Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRomantic ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiRomantic Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoRomantic Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoRomantic Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero) Tours & TicketsNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale) Tours & TicketsCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) Tours & TicketsSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo) Tours & TicketsNaples Piazza del Mercato Tours & TicketsVia Toledo Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso) Tours & TicketsBourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica) Tours & TicketsChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara) Tours & TicketsVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano) Tours & TicketsCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino) Tours & TicketsPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola) Tours & TicketsNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli) Tours & TicketsVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley) Tours & TicketsLa Reggia Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsCentro Storico Tours & TicketsMergellina Tours & TicketsCapodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte) Tours & TicketsBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) Tours & Tickets