- Full-day Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from Naples
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Pompeii and explore its spellbinding ruins on a walking tour
- Visit a cameo and corals factory and then relax over a 3-course lunch
- Stop to visit a ceramics factory, and then take a stroll around Amalfi Town
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you require the full list of our meeting points, contact us.
Return point: drop off by the same pick up location
- Bar Picnic, Porto Di, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
What To Expect
Head first to the archaeological site of Pompeii, the ancient city that lay buried under volcanic ash for centuries following Mount Vesuvius’ eruption in AD 79. Enter the site at your own expense and learn the history behind that fateful day. Pass the ruins of the Forum, the Temple of Venus, the Thermal Baths and more.
Afterward, take a ride to a prominent cameo and corals factory. The family-run business specializes in the ancient Neapolitan tradition of carved coral jewelry. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production process and then head to a local restaurant for a delicious lunch.
Appetites sated, travel north along the scenic roads of the Amalfi Coast, passing pastel-colored towns and the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Stop to visit a traditional ceramic workshop before heading to the town of Amalfi.
There, enjoy some free time to explore the streets or cool off with gelato.
During the tour, you have a short stop for a panoramic photo opportunity of Positano.
Your tour concludes with transportation back to Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a
- shared daily tour
- and it is carried out with a
- minimum of 1 participant
- therefore transfers are handled with vehicles of different sizes depending on the number reached (cars, vans, minivans, minibuses, tram-bus, coaches)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pompeii & Amalfi - Day Trip from Naples.