Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance to Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Private walking tours ensure the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Naples hotel
- Comfortable round-trip transport with a private vehicle and driver
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Very casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against covid 19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day with a product called SANIBACT (is one of the best available on the market)). Our drivers and guides every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear masks and gloves.To maintain social distance, each vehicle (for vehicles up to 8 seats) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Esposito Car Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms