- Naples by night tour including a pizza dinner
- See the sun go down over Naples’ coastline, while traveling around the city by luxury coach
- Gaze out over illuminated Naples from Posillipo Hill
- Pass attractions in Naples’ UNESCO-listed centro storico: Piazza del Plebiscito, Castel Nuovo and San Carlo Opera House
- Enjoy an authentic Neapolitan pizza at a top Naples pizzeria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Relax on the coach as it snakes its way through the center of the city and up to Posillipo Hill where you’ll be afforded one of the best views of Naples, as the lights of the city shimmer and twinkle.
After some time, descend down the hill and head to the centro storico, or historical center, a UNESCO-listed area of town that is crammed with history and arresting architecture. See Piazza del Plebiscito and the palaces that line it. Gawk at the San Carlo Opera House. And gaze at the Galleria Umberto I, with its glass dome.
If all that sightseeing has built up an appetite, have no fear. The next stop: dinner at one of the city’s famed pizzerias. In a city that serves possibly the best pizza in the world, it’s hard to go wrong in Naples. Indulge in a thick-crust Neapolitan pie knowing you’ll just have to come back Naples to eat pizza this good again.
After dinner, hop aboard the coach for the journey back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a
- shared daily tour
- and it is carried out with a minimum of 1 participant, therefore transfers are handled with vehicles of different sizes depending on the number reached (cars, vans, minivans, minibuses, tram-bus, coaches)
- Check our full list of Meeting Points and Pick-Up / Drop-off Options in the departure field of this page.
- All tours are carried in English and Italian simultaneously. French and Spanish only on request.
- Children up to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Our team should be informed about special needs, in order to make adequate arrangements whenever possible. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- The company is not liable for personal belongings left unattended in the vehicles.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- if necessary a child seat need to advise
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Naples by Night Tour Including Pizza Dinner.