3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Naples is the birthplace of pizza and one of Italy’s great foodie cities. On this walking tour, discover the city’s street food with a local guide, a fellow foodie who knows all the best restaurants and vendors. Learn about Naples’ culinary heritage as you tuck into tasty street foods and sample Naples specialties such as folded pizza, meatballs, ‘tarallo’, and ‘Crocchè’.
- Delicious multiple-course lunch of Naples street food
- Sample local specialties including pizza, ‘tarallo’, and ‘Babà’ dessert
- Receive insider tips from a local foodie guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za Dante, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
In front of Tullio Pironti bookstore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea) Tours & TicketsCapodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Gesù Nuovo Tours & TicketsChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara) Tours & TicketsNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale) Tours & TicketsSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli) Tours & TicketsPosillipo Tours & TicketsMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano) Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore Tours & TicketsNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro) Tours & TicketsVia Toledo Tours & TicketsSan Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi) Tours & TicketsSolfatara Tours & TicketsCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino) Tours & TicketsBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola) Tours & TicketsFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle) Tours & Tickets