6 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed ruins of Herculaneum and Pompeii on this private full-day tour. Enjoy a personalized experience and benefit from the undivided attention and expertise of a private archaeologist guide as you explore the remains of temples, amphitheaters, and bath houses. For lunch, your driver can recommended restaurants in the region or take you wine tasting in the Vesuvius wine region (not included).
- Walking tours of Pompeii and Herculaneum with an archaeologist guide
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Naples by private vehicle
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship for cruise passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Sorrento Airport, Sorrento Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Salerno, Via Roma, 29 - - 84121, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/8/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
2/8/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Feelnaples di Domenico De Cristofaro
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Herculaneum and Pompeii with Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Herculaneum and Pompeii with Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Herculaneum and Pompeii with Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Herculaneum and Pompeii with Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Herculaneum and Pompeii with Guide
390 to 450 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsPio Monte della Misericordia Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta) Tours & TicketsLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella) Tours & TicketsMacellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis) Tours & TicketsFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle) Tours & TicketsNaples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Gesù Nuovo Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola) Tours & TicketsPath of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei) Tours & TicketsVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano) Tours & TicketsCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale) Tours & TicketsBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi) Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro) Tours & TicketsCentro Storico Tours & TicketsSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo) Tours & TicketsChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara) Tours & TicketsCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino) Tours & Tickets