5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Hawke's Bay wine region produces some of New Zealand’s most renowned wines, but it is also becoming known for its beers and ciders. This half-day tour lets you sample all three—visit New Zealand’s oldest winery and a boutique winery, sample a selection of red and white wines during guided tastings, then visit an ale house and cider house where you can taste the many different varieties.
- Guided wine tastings at two Hawke’s Bay wineries
- Sample a selection of regional ales and ciders
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Napier
- Group tour with a maximum of 20 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off within Napier
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Small group tour
Please do note: under NZ law, you must be 18 years to consume or purchase alcohol
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup service anywhere within Napier. Please note your location when booking.
This tour is NOT suitable for Cruise Ship passengers.. Sorry, your shore times time will not allow this. See our Shore Excursion Wine and Beer Tour version.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume or purchase alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required - single travellers please enquire
- A current and valid I.D. maybe requested by staff if you appear to be under 25 years of age
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Napier Half-Day Wine Beer and Cider Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Napier Half-Day Wine Beer and Cider Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Napier Half-Day Wine Beer and Cider Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNapierFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoBeer & Brewery Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiBeer & Brewery Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory