5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (local area hotels only)
Wine Tasting Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you shortly after your reservation to confirm your pickup location and meeting location. We are not able to pickup from home or vacation rental locations. If you are driving in for the day please let us know in your notes and we can set a meeting location for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Adults 21+ only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grapeline Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sonoma Valley Wine Buyer's Picnic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sonoma Valley Wine Buyer's Picnic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sonoma Valley Wine Buyer's Picnic Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sonoma Valley Wine Buyer's Picnic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sonoma Valley Wine Buyer's Picnic Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSanta RosaNapa & SonomaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Safari WestOxbow Public MarketCastello di AmorosaSutter Home Family VineyardsViansa Sonoma WineryLarson Family WineryBenziger Family WineryJacuzzi Family VineyardsSonoma Valley Wine TrolleyZD WinesSebastopolV. Sattui WineryHopMonk TavernV MarketplaceFort Ross State Historic ParkSt. HelenaAndretti WineryGloria Ferrer Caves and VineyardsOld Faithful Geyser of CaliforniaNapa Valley Wine Train