Explore our promoted experiences
- Pedal through the beauty of wine country at a leisurely pace
- Make two stops at local wineries for tastings and relaxing
- Learn about the winemaking process and regional specialties as told from an insider's perspective
- Try cheese made at the historic Vella Cheese Company and get a sneak peek at the process of cheesemaking
Departure & Return
We are located one mile south of Sonoma Plaza. Limited onsite parking in our lot, plenty of additional free street parking along Broadway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our tour is a Wine Country tour with stops for tastings. We encourage all guests to be 21 and over, but can accommodate guests 14 and up with the understanding they will be along for a winery bike tour without the ability to taste. Guides are not responsible for entertaining teens/young adults while parents are tasting.
- Please note: This is a wine-focused tour that includes visiting two wineries. Although wine tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is NOT a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Valley Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "An excellent tour through the bike trails, the vineyards and the quaint residences of Sonoma." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews