1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Wetsuit, life jacket, cloakroom with shower and locker
Departure & Return
Les Fontenelles, 44750 Quilly, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Espace Quilly
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Towed buoy session in Loire Atlantique?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Towed buoy session in Loire Atlantique?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Towed buoy session in Loire Atlantique?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Towed buoy session in Loire Atlantique?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 274194P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNantesTubing - Loire ValleyRafting - Loire ValleyTubing - BloisRafting - BloisTubing - Deauville CityRafting - Deauville CityCategory