12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Transport in a proper safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
Pickup and drop off to your hotel or airport.
Drinks and beverages.
Tips and grratitues
Lunch (We can can Organize Buffet for you at Oltukai Lodge @25 Usd Special Rate)
Entrance Fee in Amboseli National Park (35 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel/residence within Nairobi
Note: airport transfer to your hotel will be charged USD 20 (paid upon arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY African Beast tours and safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Amboseli national park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Amboseli national park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour to Amboseli national park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour to Amboseli national park?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 67431P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory