- Explore the sites of Okinawa in style—in a street go-kart tour
- Lots of photo opportunities—dress up as anime, comic, or games characters
- You won’t get lost—a guide will lead the group
- Flexible tour with choice of different departure times during the day
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All drivers are required to have one of the following valid documents in order to participate in this tour:
- 1) International Driving Permit
- 2) Official Japanese Translation of your Taiwan, France, Germany, Monaco, Belguim, Switzerland driver's license
- 3) SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan or
- 4) Japanese Driver's License
- The International Driving Permits that Japan will allow is the 1949 Geneva Act. Each country has its own assigned agent (usually a major roadside service company) that is allowed to issue a 1949 Geneva Act Driving Permit. There are no agents that will issue a 1949 Geneva Act International Driving Permit over the Internet. Also, the driving permit is a booklet and must have the word 1949 Geneva, or the date of the actual convention, September 19, 1949 on the cover of the permit. For more information, please feel free to contact us.
- You must be sober to join the activity.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- **ALL GROUP BOOKINGS SHOULD AVOID BOOKING INDIVIDUALLY
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Street Kart
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff