- Maximize time in Nagoya with a guided tour
- Taste local flavors from street food to sweets
- Visit local landmarks such as the Sengen Shrine
- See a kimono shop and historic temples
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be prepared for a fair amount of walking
- Due to an irregular holiday of a store, we sometimes have to skip the store
- Please bring some cash if you plan to buy something, as most stores don't accept credit cards.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Special menus for those with dietary restrictions are not available.There will be "NO REFUNDS" even if the meal is not eaten.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Nagoya Endoji Food and Cultural Tour.