6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is the ultimate comprehensive tour of Nagoya. Traveling on foot means you’ll access places that you couldn’t get to by train or bus. You’ll be in a small-group tour, so your tour experience will feel more personalized. Make the most of limited time, by seeing multiple highlights in one tour such as Nagoya Castle, the Sakae downtown area, and the Osu district, including Osu Kannon Temple.
- A walking tour means you’ll see places you can’t reach by public transport
- Small-group walking tour limited to eight travelers
- Save time and see lots of Nagoya’s sites in one day
- No language barriers—learn about Nagoya from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Subway transportation to/from attractions
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking by contacting the supplier
- Please be prepared for a fair amount of walking
- On some National holidays, some attractions might be closed, so other attractions may be substituted instead
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Small-Group Nagoya City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Small-Group Nagoya City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Small-Group Nagoya City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Small-Group Nagoya City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Small-Group Nagoya City Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNagoyaRail Tours - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureFull-day Tours - Aichi PrefectureCategory