Explore our promoted experiences
- A walking tour means you’ll see places you can’t reach by public transport
- Small-group walking tour limited to eight travelers
- Save time and see lots of Nagoya’s sites in one day
- No language barriers—learn about Nagoya from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking by contacting the supplier
- Please be prepared for a fair amount of walking
- On some National holidays, some attractions might be closed, so other attractions may be substituted instead
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms