- Furoshiki art lesson in the city of Nagoya
- Shop for furoshiki fabric with the help of a guide
- Take a seat for the class in Nishiasahi, Nagoya
- Learn about the origins of the furoshiki art form
- Wrap popular gift items such as bottles and books
Departure & Return
Please come to Fushimi Subway station Exit #1 (just outside upstairs)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Traditional 'Furoshiki' Art Class in Nagoya.