- Japanese cooking class in the heart of Nagoya
- Visit a local supermarket to learn about the ingredients
- Hear about Japanese and Nagoya cuisine as you cook
- Create dishes such as onigiri, rice balls wrapped in seaweed
- Choose from two cooking options when you book online
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Make a note of any dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book; vegetarian options are available
- The menus are subject to change, and the host will select ingredients based on seasonal availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Nagoya Home Cooking Class: Nagoya Soul Food "Misokatsu".