- Samurai city of Kiyosu tour and brewery visit
- See Hiyoshi Shrine, a sacred Shinto landmark
- Hear samurai stories from the days of Feudal Japan
- Explore Kiyosu Castle and become a certified samurai
- Refuel with a coffee halfway through the tour
- Enjoy three beers as you tour Kirin Brewery Nagoya Factory
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Smoking is permitted at the cafe NOA
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years and ID may be required; soft drinks are provided if you do not drink alcohol
- Summer in Japan can be hot, so lightweight clothes are recommended with suitable shoes for walking
- Kiyosu Castle is closed on all Japanese national holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who are pregnant
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya.
- "Being able to walk around town as opposed to taking the conventional tourist bus adds another dimension to the experience as it allows one to truly breathe in and immerse one's self in the atmosphere of the Japanese environment." See review