Are you interested in?
- Explore Nagoya on foot, hitting all the top landmarks
- Great introduction for first-time visitors to Nagoya
- Informative commentary on Nagoya's samurai heritage
- Private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointNagoya Station Tourist Information Center, 1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
Return DetailsOsukan-Non Station, 1 Chome-21 Osu, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 460-0011, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please be prepared for a fair amount of walking
- On some National holidays some attractions might be closed, so other attractions may be substituted instead
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates in English. On some occasions, a Mandarin or French guide might be available. Please contact the supplier for availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Full-day Nagoya City Tour.