Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Wasou Kajiura Kimono Rental, Kajiura tex Bldg. 5F, 4-10-40 Osu, Nagoya-shi, Naka-ku, Aichi 460-0011 Access：Take the number 12 exit at "Kamimaezu Station" on the Nagoya Municipal Subway Meijo Line or Tsurumai Line, and walk for 1 minute. Shop is located on the 5th floor of Kajiura Tex Building.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We have a big size kimono. (Hip size up to 120 cm is possible)
- Cross-gender dressing is possible.
- Pregnant women are welcome (please contact us in advance)
- Those who are breastfeeding are not allowed to participate. (Because the clothes will tighten the body)
- Wheelchair users can also participate.
- Please avoid heavily wired bras or tight chest binders, that could make your experience uncomfortable.
- we can bind your chest in a way that fits the kimono you chose if needed, just ask!
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants are allowed. (We have a playpen)
- Luggage storage service available at no extra cost.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms