Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the 7/11 convenience store at the corner of Osu Kannon Temple. Walk from Osu Kannon Station Exit 2 straight for 100 meters. I will be waiting with a Nagoya Foodie sign or T-Shirt.
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with dietary restrictions (please contact before booking)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nagoya is not boring
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Lenas English is perfect and we would recommend this tour for a wonderful day in Nagoya." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews