Explore our promoted experiences
- Nagoya city origami and kusudama workshop
- Discover the origins of origami art from your instructor
- Fold simple yet classic creations such as the Japanese crane
- Make a star-shaped kusudama out of smaller pieces of paper
- Take your origami masterpieces home as a souvenir or gift
Departure & Return
NAGONOYA is located inside Endoji Shotengai Shopping Arcade, only 15 minutes walk from Nagoya station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.