- Manga drawing workshop in central Nagoya
- Visit the city's manga school with a local guide
- Learn how to use manga tools such as G-pens
- Practise your new skills and create your own manga
- Take a tour of the Osu shopping arcade, if time permits
Departure & Return
Just outside of Osu Kannon Station Exit #2 (near Family Mart convenience store) on Tsurumai Line (blue line) of Nagoya city subway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 participants; if you wish to book for more than 3 people, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.