Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Authentic kimono, obi belt, bag, zori sandals, and tabi socks are included
- Experienced staff help you dress and coordinate your kimono according to your tastes
- Professional photographer takes beautiful photographs of you and your family or friends
- Choose from morning and afternoon sessions to easily fit this into your schedule
Departure & Return
Kyoto Haregi J-style is sutiated at 3rd Floor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise your preferred date and time when you book
- Advise height/weight/shoe-size prior to arrival for properly fitted kimono and slippers.
- Any damages to kimonos such as holes or tears will be extra charges
- Kimono for women and men. Temporary children's kimono (under 150cm) is unavailable.
- Please note that more than one group may join the activity at a time
- The photoshoot will be held by Japanese-speaking staff. Written instructions in English will be provided
- This activity does not include transportation. We will give you an exact map of the place after your booking is confirmed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Top World Co.,Ltd.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas