Are you interested in?
- A fun introduction to Japan’s third-largest city, Nagoya
- Get off-the-beaten-path in this under-visited city
- Learn about Nagoya’s unique culture and experience its distinct vibe
- A convenient place to stop between Tokyo and Osaka/Kyoto
Departure & Return
Departure PointJapan, Aichi, Nagoya, Atsuta-ku, Jingu, 1 Chome−1−４ 神宮西駅
Return DetailsNoritake Garden, 3-chōme-1-36 Noritakeshinmachi, Nishi Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 451-8501, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Great Nagoya: Much more than the city center!.