Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
VIP Lounge Nagoya departure at AM8:00 (AM7:50 meeting) Address: Central West Meieki Bldg B1F, 14-12 Tsubaki-cho Nakamura-ku Nagoya-shi Aichi Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/74EANxVgSkk How to get there: https://vipliner.biz/map/place/?Placename_alp=lounge-nagoya"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point no later than 10min before departure. The bus will not wait for late arrivals.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus in case of low amount of participants.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Japan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms